Saturday, December 21, 2013

Space Siege

Space Siege is a game that, of course, occurs in space. In all seriousness, it's about Seth Walker's and humanities struggle to survive on a ship that was taken over by cyborgs and Kerak (Crab aliens). The voice acting, graphics, writing and gameplay are all alright. Overall, it's an okay game.

I started to play this game awhile ago, as it was by Chris Taylor, the creator of Dungeon Siege, which is my favorite game of all time. I was impressed by the graphics at first, but it was about 3 years or so newer than it is now. Through most of the game, and even through my restarts, I thought it was rather fun. The only real reason that it took me so long to beat this game is that I had to restart it multiple times, and haven't had or played it for years to months. Though I did mostly enjoy it, there was times I wondered when it would end; however, this is partially what I usually do, and because I couldn't tell how many hours I had clocked into the game.

53rd game I've beaten!

P.S.
"Fifty-third" sounds weird to me... is that just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment