Friday, October 11, 2013

F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R. is about a mission in which a special operative group has to execute. Slowly, a conspiracy appears. The graphics are still pretty good, and the voice acting is pretty good.

Honestly I was a bit annoyed on how the enemies swore a lot more than the actual 'story tellers', because it seemed a bit inconsistent. I'm not saying it should have had more swearing, in fact I think it didn't really need any. Even though it doesn't normally bother me much, it bothered me a bit more as i wanted to play it over the speakers; but I didn't so I wouldn't offend my family. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it overall, even if I did take a hiatus on it for a few months or so. I expected the game to contain more horror, but it didn't really come until the very end.

52nd game I've beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment