Monday, January 27, 2014

Pokemon Y

Pokémon Y is like most of the games, in the sense you travel around a region, gaining badges and catching Pokémon; gradually becoming a better Pokémon Trainer. One thing that makes this different, is the 3D models, and the occasional 3D mode. The graphics, gameplay and story are all pretty good, especially for a Pokémon game.

I wished I could have played it when it was brand new, but in the end it didn't really matter; I still got that special Torchic and I still absolutely loved it. At first, I was unimpressed, but when the story finally evolved and unwrapped, I got more and more excited, so I began to play more and more. On Victory Road, I honestly cursed a lot, but I managed to get through and into the final place. I found the Elite Four and champions to be easier than ever before, but I really didn't care, as in the end, everything was properly celebrated for. I don't think I've felt like this at the end of a Pokémon game; like I beat a solid game. Well, I guess Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 were all good, but the first were considerably better... But still, this one might take the cake, even though it didn't make me cry.

55th game I've beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment