The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest is a retelling of the events of The Lord of the Rings trilogy through the eyes of Aragorn, though told by Samwise to his children. The voice acting is nothing special, as there isn't much, but none of it's bad. The graphics are obviously dated, looking like similar to Grand Theft Auto 3 in that sense, but it doesn't take anything away from the overall game. The story is, of course, pretty good, as it is Lord of the Rings. Overall, it's a pretty good RPG.
I got this game from Christmas, and I was honestly expecting it to be like The Hobbit for the Gameboy Advanced; which wasn't my type of game at all. When I finally decided to play it, I wasn't disappointed, and found that it was a rather enjoyable roleplaying game, and not a fighting/action/adventure game, though, to be honest, there is versions like that on the Wii.
I got this game from Christmas, and I was honestly expecting it to be like The Hobbit for the Gameboy Advanced; which wasn't my type of game at all. When I finally decided to play it, I wasn't disappointed, and found that it was a rather enjoyable roleplaying game, and not a fighting/action/adventure game, though, to be honest, there is versions like that on the Wii.
57th game I've beaten.
No comments:
Post a Comment